This blog post tracks the list of Singapore finance bloggers that I follow.
Last updated 19 Apr 2017
These investment and REIT blogs are a great resource. Some of them provide great information on the market, others provide more personal information like the amount of dividends they receive month-to-month, others conduct training, some chronicle their investment journey.
- S-REIT investment blog. Currently has S$3,300 in dividends a month. Aims for 8% yield stocks. Buys when price is lower than NAV. Goes for low gearing stocks and high secured NAV.
- Singapore investment bloogers toward financial freedom. Blog that collects a list of other investment blogs based in Singapore.
- My stocks investing journey. Kenny Loh, one of the pioneer financial bloggers in Singapore. Has been blogging since 2009 and reaches 19,000 unique monthly visitors.
- SGX Reit data. Blog that provides an list of Singapore REITs and updates their data daily. Information incudes market price, DPU cents, yields, NAV, gearing and asset type.
- Millionaire Dividend Investor in Singapore. Blogger lists out the blogs that were his inspiration when he first started as a dividend investor.
- SG Money matters. Author by the name of Ivan, an entrepreneur, financial consultant, blogger, author and educator.
- Value investing Singapore. Site was setup mainly because we just want to share what we had learnt about smart value investing to new investors and to build our Value Investing Singapore community. Singaporeans can make use of this blog as a good start to learn more about value investing.
- Wealth Directions. Financial advisory company and blog that aims to be the leading provider of Financial Education in Singapore and the region.
- Investment moats. Kyith Ng is the founder of Investment Moats, which mentors readers on wealth management to work towards financial independence.
- Dr Wealth. Investor-centric platform providing investor education and portfolio management tools. We have conducted classes and workshops for close to 4,000 attendees in the past few years. The topics include value investing, dividends, REITs, bonds, angel investing and other personal finance matters. These lessons were delivered from the perspective of a Do-It-Yourself investor.
- Thoughts of a cynical investor. The purpose of the blog is to entertain by providing, I hope, witty, critical and acerbic analysis of companies’ strategies, financials, and management. In particular to analyse the difference between what managers say they are doing, and the truth.